Full Time | Floor Technician
The Floor Technician will be responsible for maintaining all floor areas and sustaining high standards of cleanliness and sanitation. You will remove spots from carpets and perform bonnet and extraction carpet cleaning. You will operate floor sweepers, buffers, strippers, canister vacuum cleaners, and shop vacuums, and you will wear adequate personal protective equipment (PPE) when working with chemicals and equipment. You must be mindful of slip, trip, and fall hazards. Preferred candidates are motivated, meticulous, and able to work with numerous interruptions.
- The quality of a Floor Technician's work directly impacts the relationship between the customer and Pristine Clean Commercial Cleaning. Your presence speaks volumes as to how our company is perceived.
- Floor Technicians are responsible for ensuring that the building and its surrounding area are clean and safe for people to live or work in.
- Floor Technicians will deliver excellent customer service to guests, customers, and staff.
- Floor Technicians will positively promote Pristine Clean Commercial Cleaning to guests, customers, and the general public.
- Cleaning offices, hallways, common areas, and other areas.
- Moving furniture before and after cleaning.
- Cleaning, dusting, mopping, stripping, and waxing floors.
- Measuring chemicals correctly.
- Labeling chemicals correctly.
- Carry out duties as directed by the owner.
- Ensure that your area of responsibility is clean and maintains a litter-free condition.
- React to all client or management team requests within the specified time frame.
- Work safely at all times.
- Notice and report any Health and Safety issues that may arise within the job.
- Positively represent the brand at all times.
- Deliver an excellent experience to all customers and guests.
- Safely use all assigned equipment and ensure that it is ready for the next use.
- Use all PPE that is required and provided for all tasks.
- Follow OSHA regulations for product use.
- Customer service-focused.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good degree in written and spoken English.
- High level of professionalism.
- Positive attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of OSHA, risk assessments, hygiene standards, essential health, and safety.
- Training certification in Cleaning or Customer Service.
- A valid Driver’s license.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to stand, walk, and bend for extended periods.
- Resilient to noise.
- Pass a background check.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must have proven background and experience in the area which applying for.
- Floor maintenance experience is a must.
- Experience working in a customer-friendly environment.
- Experience in a similar environment is desirable.
- Competitive compensation packages based on experience
- Earned Vacation
- Incentive-based Bonus Program
- Partial Aflac Insurance Paid
- YMCA Membership
- Clean, safe work environment
- Great team atmosphere
- Scholarships available
Note: This job description outlines the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties as necessary.