Full Time | Team LeaderTeam leaders are responsible for assigning cleaning areas to staff, carrying out daily inspections to ensure cleaning operatives are cleaning the premises effectively, and ensuring that cleaning operatives follow health and safety procedures. Cleaner team leaders are responsible for ordering stocks of cleaning materials and researching potential developments in cleaning equipment that could improve the service provided. Cleaner team leaders ensure that all cleaning team members are effectively trained and their workload is manageable.
- Team Leaders are the front-line staff here at Pristine Clean Commercial Cleaning. Your presence speaks volumes as to how our company is perceived.
- Team Leaders are responsible for the day-to-day cleaning operation so that the building and surrounding area are clean and safe for people to live or work in.
- Team Leaders will undertake cleaning tasks within the building but have additional responsibilities like administration and supervision.
- Team Leaders will be required to supervise that all areas are kept to a very high standard of cleanliness at all times.
- Team Leaders will deliver excellent customer service to guests, customers, and staff.
- Team Leaders will positively promote Pristine Clean Commercial Cleaning to guests, customers, and the general public.
- Carry out duties as directed by their manager.
- Ensure that cleaners clean all areas to maintain a litter-free condition.
- Clean and maintain all backup areas to a high standard of cleanliness.
- React to all client or management team requests within the specified time frame.
- Work safely at all times.
- Notice and report any Health and Safety issues that may arise within the job.
- Positively represent the brand at all times.
- Deliver an excellent experience to all customers and guests.
- Safely use all assigned equipment and ensure that it is passed across to the cleaning team.
- Use all PPE that is required and provided for all tasks.
- Follow OSHA regulations for product use.
- Monitor and report staff absence and tardiness.
- Customer service-focused.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good degree in written and spoken English.
- High level of professionalism.
- Positive attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- A valid Driver’s license.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to stand, walk, and bend for extended periods.
- Pass a background check.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum six months of leadership experience or a combination of education and work experience.
- Competitive compensation packages based on experience
- Earned Vacation
- Incentive-based Bonus Program
- Partial Aflac Insurance Paid
- YMCA Membership
- Clean, safe work environment
- Great team atmosphere
- Scholarships available
Note: This job description outlines the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties as necessary.